19 Aug fall cocktails
Every season opens up the doors for using unique ingredients to make signature cocktails. Here are some delicious combinations of fall-flavored cocktails that will have your guests looking for more.
1. Fresh squeezed Lime, Anego Tequila, fresh press apple juice and agave nectar: Shake all ingredients with ice and dump into glass.
2. Muddled blackberry, honey, and lemon, add ice, Vodka and Hibiscus liqueur: Shake and strain over fresh ice finished with splash of club soda.
3. Muddle lemon, agave nectar, rosemary, add ice and bourbon: Shake and strain before serving in a martini glass.
4. Pour Plum Vodka, lavender, simple syrup and lime juice over fresh ice: Shake and pour over fresh ice, splash of champagne
5. Muddled cucumber, lime, mint and raw sugar, then add ice and Hendricks Gin: Shake and pour over fresh ice, splash of soda water.
5. Make sure to enjoy these delicious drinks with your dearest friends and family – Cheers!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.