10 Oct (Favorite Wedding Etsy Finds of the Week Under $50)(Marvin)(10.12.13)
Etsy, an e-commerce marketplace for handmade or vintage items, is a popular website for the DIY bride to find distinctive and specialty items to help make their wedding one of a kind. So, every week or so, I’ll be bringing you my favorite wedding Etsy finds under $50 (after all, you may need to save some money for the honeymoon). This week, here are my five favorite “groom’s corner” items:
1) Give your groom and his merry groomsmen some love in the trunk with these customizable briefs.
2) San Diego is a big place for military couples and if your groom is a Navy pilot or just a lover of planes in general, then put him in a spin and gift him this propeller tie bar.
3) Skip the traditional floral boutonniere and have the groom wear this wheat version for a true country or rustic wedding.
4) Perfect for a spring wedding, accessorize your tux or suit with this colorful bow tie.
5) Get your groom in gear with this tasteful, steampunk-inspired boutonniere.