23 Oct (Favorite Wedding Etsy Finds of the Week Under $50)(Marvin)(10.23.13)
Etsy, an e-commerce marketplace for handmade or vintage items, is a popular website for the DIY bride to find distinctive and specialty items to help make their wedding one of a kind. So, every week or so, I’ll be bringing you my favorite wedding Etsy finds under $50 (after all, you may need to save some money for the honeymoon). This week, here are my five favorite “paper goods” items:
1) Display these colored and striped straws at the bar to add a little pizzazz to your reception (those wearing lipstick will thank you), or use them as the base for cake pops. They’re made out of paper, so you’re also being a friend to the environment.
2) Use these plantable paper cards (implanted with wildflower seeds) as wedding place cards and watch those seeds of love grow.
3) Give your hand a rest when signing wedding notes or thank you cards and use this custom monogram stamp.
4) Instead of a traditional guestbook, ask your guests to leave their thumbprint and signature on this wedding tree guestbook (background checks not included).
5) Add some humor to your wedding guest book with these customizable Mad Libs, which can be downloaded and printed on your own.