21 Oct La Jolla Cove Wedding Venue
The la Jolla Cove Bridge Club is a beautiful and intimate venue right on the beach. The venue has many unique and beautiful beach wedding San Diego option. Here is a list of some pointers and policies so you know what a night at the La Jolla Bridge club entails:
- The ocean is your back drop, for pictures, mood, and theme.
- The huge grass field provides you with a platform to be used as a ceremony site of up to 150, or a reception to meet your dreams.
- The Club house can be used to host an intimate indoor reception, dance area, or seated dinning for up to 75, with a view of the ocean like no other…
- A designation for any small gathering in the heart of La Jolla.
La Jolla Beach Wedding: Important Notes
- They don’t allow any glassware outside
- No hard liquor allowed
- No outdoor amplified music/DJ’s
This beautiful venue is located within the Ellen Browning Scripps Park. Over the years has undergone renovation to keep it modern and quaint. It has also recently had the Rifford room added on. What was once a shuffleboard court, is now a lawn surrounded by trees, bushes, and a variety of blooming flowers.
La Jolla Cove Wedding: A Beautiful Venue
The La Jolla cove wedding venue offers competitive rates, and discounts on a Sunday booking. Music is limited to acoustical outside, which is perfect for any event, and a band can be set up inside. There is an onsite kitchen, small but adequate for most events. Darren is your La Jolla Cove Bridge Club Expert. Email him at firstname.lastname@example.org for tips, questions, and booking!