07 Aug Our Top 3 Smoking Hot #Mexican Inspired #Dishes & Signature #Cocktails RTP
Looking to incorporate a Mexi-Cali theme for your next special event? Check out some of our favorite Mexican inspired dishes & some of our favorite signature cocktails.
Here are some delicious dual plated entrée’s that are taste bud tested and approved by the Abbey Catering & Event Design. These dishes are a few of our many favorites, but what makes them truly unique is their compatibility when paired with some of our signature cocktails; these drinks are promised to accentuate and compliment both the natural flavor and texture of the cuisine, while staying true to their Latin inspiration.
1. Chargrilled Flank Steak topped with Homestyle Chimichurri & Achiote Seared Chicken coupled with Roasted Tomatillo with Spicy Corn Salsa & Herb Infused Black Bean Puree.
2. Pulled Short Rib & Chicken Mole accompanied by Sauteed Cumin Spiced Red Bell Pepper and Red Onion & Tomato infused Rice.
3. Baja seasoned Mahi Mahi & Chipotle with Fresh Oregeno sliced Pork Tenderloin paired with authentic Southern Style Red Rice, with a dollop of our Signature Mango Salsa.
1. The Paloma is a classic South American cocktail widely considered to be the most popular cocktail across all of Latin America! Composed of, 100% Agave Tequila – Grapefruit – Fresh Lime Juice – Splash of Club Soda. Is sure to please even the most stalwart party guests!
2. Red and White Sangeria: Sangria, another popular beverage, has many interpretations. Our take on Sangria combines both flavor and class that wine and cognac fans will love! Premium Red Wine – Seasonal Fresh Fruit – Splash of Gran Marnier.
3. Tequila Sunrise:The Tequila Sunrise is a local favorite and for good reason, made from 100% Agave Tequila made with Crème de Cassis – Lime Juice – Soda Water- & a Fresh Orange Slice as garnish. The Tequila Sunrise wins best in show.
Stay tuned for the next batch of new and exciting menu creations from the Abbey Catering & Event Design
When planning your San Diego Catering event be sure to check out our full range of menu selections!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.