29 Feb Scripps Inn…La Jolla’s Best Kept Secret
Most engaged couples know the most popular outdoor venue for a wedding ceremony in all of Southern California is the Cuvier Park, lovingly called the “Wedding Bowl”. But many are discovering the charming and personal service of the Scripps Inn directly across the street. Awarded Conde Nast Reader’s Choice Winner, “Top 50 Small Hotels in the U.S.”, the Scripps Inn offers a 14 room inn nestled along the shores of Southern California’s sandy white beaches. A favorite hideaway for relaxation and romance, Scripps Inn provides stunning ocean views, gentle sea breezes and the relaxing sounds of the rolling surf. Located in the heart of La Jolla, Scripps Inn is also within walking distance of the Museum of Contemporary Art, Windansea Beach and plenty of unique shops. And Scripps Inn is located just 15 minutes north of downtown San Diego. Idea for a “wedding party take-over”, you can choose from one of five room types and relax amidst the Mediterranean décor. Whether you’re looking for an oceanfront suite or something cozier, Scripps Inn has the perfect offering for every wedding guest:
- Ocean-view King, featuring king bed, partial ocean view
- Deluxe Junior Suites, with full ocean view, king bed, with wood burning fireplace
- Two Bedroom Suites, with full ocean view with balcony or lanai deck, separate parlor, queen beds, kitchen and dining area
- Garden Suite, with private courtyard entrance, king bed with kitchen
- Vista Ocean Suite, featuring a spectacular La Jolla Cove view, full parlor with ocean view bay windows, private balcony, kitchen
To learn more about Scripps Inn and other wedding-friendly hotel venues in La Jolla, give me a call at 866-535-8949 x731.