05 Jul The Importance of Hiring a Wedding Coordinator
With today’s economy and thus more conservative wedding budgets, many brides and grooms are choosing to save a good chunk of change and put in a little more hard work and sweat into their own wedding planning instead of hiring a full-fledged wedding planner. However, one thing I advise every bride and groom not to overlook is the importance of hiring a day-of wedding coordinator. The last thing any couple wants to do is stress out about the details of and executing their own wedding, so it’s essential to hire a professional to handle all of the wedding tasks. Be sure to find a professional in the industry with skill, poise, and lots of experience, and not a bridesmaid or relative that is only stepping in as one. The Abbey Catering & Event Design Company has several veteran wedding coordinators on staff, and here is what you can expect when you secure one of them for your upcoming wedding:
• Unlimited phone and email communication within 60 days of your wedding date.
• One vendor meeting within 45-60 days of your wedding, which is a round table meeting with your coordinator and all appropriate vendors at your event venue to finalize all details as one cohesive wedding team. After this meeting, your wedding is completely planned in detail according to your vision.
• Review and confirmation of all vendor contracts and packages prior to your wedding to ensure accurate delivery of services and products.
• Direction & coordination of wedding rehearsal.
• Detailed wedding and reception itinerary to be distributed to wedding participants and vendors.
• Minute-by-minute coordination on wedding day (no time limitations).
• Collection of items after reception to be brought back to bride and groom (cake topper, champagne flutes, decor, food samples, etc.).
• Emergency bridal kit – your wedding coordinator comes equipped to handle any situation!
Call one of our event consultants for more details at (888) 238-0949.