31 Dec Top 5 Benefits of The Abbey Catering’s All-Inclusive Wedding Packages
You’re still gushing over how your new fiancé proposed and stunned by the beautiful stone on your finger. But now you have to start the actual planning of your wedding day, which can be an overwhelming and daunting task.
You can approach these important decisions with confidence by selecting an All-Inclusive wedding package through The Abbey Catering & Event Design Company, and here is why:
1) You can take advantage of our consultant’s free wedding knowledge and experience. Pick our brains and find exactly what you’re looking for based on your vision for your wedding day.
2) We include a day-of wedding coordinator: With the all-inclusive package, you have the service of one of The Abbey’s professional and veteran day-of wedding coordinators to take care of all the little details to ensure your day is as special and worry-free as can be!
3) Choose from a list of 17 professional vendors and other amenities to complement your wedding day: Choose from our list of amazing and talented photographers, videographers, DJs, florists and cakeries, or other unique options like a state-of the art photobooth and a luxury limo service.
4) You won’t find a better value in town: We contract with the best vendors in San Diego and receive 50-75% off their regular rates, in turn passing on the savings to you! They are not only accountable to you as a client, but they are accountable to us as well.
5) No hidden service fees: For our all-inclusive package clients, we waive the typical service fee that most catering companies charge. We also never charge a cake cutting or cake service fee or a corkage fee.
For five more reasons contact one of our consultants today.