12 Apr Top 5 hottest add-ons for your #Wedding
Say your wedding essentials are all planned and you find out that you have some room in the budget. Or you want to add that extra “pop” to your wedding! Here are some great extras to add that special touch to your special day!
1. Photobooth- These things are still hot and you can certainly get some use out of one. You can go basic or shoot for the moon and go with a set up that does: video, Facebook upload, black & white or color options. (Like The Abbey Caterings!)
2. A Live Band- This option is ideal if you love a certain type of music to dance to. This option really adds some soul to the dance floor. We can arrange a wide verity of great bands, anything from reggae to metal, for a price that may surprise you.
3. Caricature or silhouette artist- this is a fun way to entertain your guests during cocktail hour and they can take something personalized away. This is also a great “favor” option if you are still trying to figure that out.
4. Get a limo! A limo is a little thing that makes a big difference. Ride in style and alleviate any concerns about the two of you arriving on time or, you can have your entire Wedding Party enjoy the ride. It really adds to the fun and decadence of your special day!
5. Ice Bar- every so often I see an ice sculpture, now here is an awesome way to one up that! An ice bar is a great way to add some unique style to your day. How about putting your initials on the front of a custom ice bar for your reception and back light it with your wedding colors, guests will never forget this!
Try to go to caterers that offer different types of options, (like us for instance 😉 ) that is how you get the best bang for your buck. You’ll find that adding the extras really increase the overall satisfaction of your special day. The old saying “it’s the little things” really takes effect on wedding extras.