Wedding Planner San Diego
We are a full service wedding and event organizing and planning company situated in San Diego. Our expertise lies in making unique gatherings custom fitted to your own style. We work in exceedingly innovative weddings and nothing makes us more joyful than changing a space and breathing life into your interesting vision.
#1 San Diego Wedding Planners & Coordinators
Our wedding planning and design is the creme de la creme of event coordination.
We handle the enlisting and organization of your wedding attendees. We work together with our exclusive partners to outline the date of your all inclusive wedding. We provide expertise and guidance all through the wedding planning procedure. Our group handles the booking and coordination of all transportation and venues. We provide a top of the line catering service. Go to tastings to provide our experience and skill with organization and menu selection. Paving the way to the event we make a point by point timetable and creation calendar and direct a walkthrough with every appropriate merchant.
Full Wedding Planning and Design
We start with an on location walkthrough and interview to discuss your motivation and thoughts. From that point we make a definite proposition to you and your loved ones. We hand select and deal with your total plan group including florals, rentals, clothing, and everything else.
We direct the set up and breakdown of your occasion from beginning to end to guarantee that you can unwind and make the most of your family and dearest companions on your enormous day.
The Importance of Hiring a Wedding Coordinator
I am routinely asked by brides and grooms for words of wisdom when it comes to planning their wedding day. Although I have several tips to share, one of the major points I always stress is the importance of hiring a wedding coordinator to manage the day’s events.
San Diego Wedding & Event Planner
With all of the blood, sweat and tears one pours into wedding planning, the last thing any bride or groom wants to do is direct their own wedding when they should be enjoying the fruits of their labor. Here are some other roles a wedding coordinator plays prior to and on the day of your wedding:
• Normally the coordinator will contact all of your wedding vendors, like the photographer and florist, before the wedding date to verify details of their services. They will, or at least should, be your champion when dealing with your vendors’ bills. They should have your best interest in mind and try to negotiate the lowest rates while keeping everyone on the same financial page.
• The coordinator will organize your wedding rehearsal, helping the whole wedding party with proper processional and recessional etiquette. They may also create and distribute a wedding day itinerary to all of the wedding rehearsal guests.
• On your wedding day, the coordinator will manage your wedding vendors per your instructions and expectations. They will also assist the vendors with any problems or questions that may arise, so you can enjoy the whole day stress-free.
• The coordinator will manage the setup with the vendors as well as any decor you have provided for the ceremony and reception venues, like table numbers, place cards, and wedding favors. They will also help vendors adhere to any venue rules, since many places in San Diego have strict policies.
• The coordinator is normally prepared with a bridal emergency kit, stocked with items like aspirin, energy bars, sewing kits, and even duct tape (you never know when you might need it).
• The coordinator will facilitate the ceremony, helping to ensure your wedding party is ready and the ceremony plays out seamlessly to your expectations.
• During the reception, they will coordinate any entertainment and all planned announcements and traditional events (i.e. toasts, bouquet toss, etc.)
• At the end of the night, the coordinator will ensure all of your vendors have been paid in full and distribute any tips. They will also collect and return any personal items back to their rightful owners (i.e. cake toppers, toasting glasses, decor, etc.)
Getting a coordinator is something I always recommend to my clients. It is your special day, and trying to make everything run smoothly impedes you celebrating your new lives together. Allow yourselves to enjoy your day, not work on it!